Friday, November 5, 2010

My Last Lecture

Finally the year has arrived at a stand still and no longer do I find myself in a situation where I have to get up early the next morning - lecturers are over!

As happy as I am to know that I will no longer worry about handing in assignments, writing tests, doing oral presentations its real sad to know that it has finally come to an end. I've come across this massive milestone in my life along with wonderful and very challenging classmates. My year has been a real tough ride as this time round I was literally on my own, it was a case of finding my individuality and being able to withstand certain situations on my own.

Management was my last class and how sad it was to see it go, lecturers are passing their blessings onto the future and I just so hope that we all succeed, in PR or wherever our paths take us. Life is full of surprises and I know that an unexpected surprise is waiting, a new challenge begins in the work environment!

I must say that although I have been working for a while, being at tech was casual and relaxing. I will no longer get a day that when its raining outside I can just put off my alarm and tugg further in the blankets, no, work is work and now its time for me to prove myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment