Sunday, October 31, 2010

positivity vs negitiviy

Have you ever realised that when you speak to people about positivity vs negitivity, the universe and happiness. They look at you like you've been hogging that peace pipe a wee bit too long. Is it that far fetched a feeling to be sick and tired of always being the butt end of lifes funny lil jokes!!

I decided to take my own happiness unto myself, realising that if I wait for someone else to make me happy, I'm going to be waiting forever and I clearly wasted enough time on 'doom and gloom' days. It is also sooo unfair to put all that pressure on someone else to make you happy.

I looked at all the reasons of why I was unhappy. Wrote it down on a piece of paper and put it away. For a week, whilst driving to work, I made a lil mantra for myself; "I love myself, I love my job and today I'm going to love being alive cause no matter what, its going to be a good day!". During that week my sister noticed how different I was, she said that I don't look exhausted anymore and I'm becoming a 'glass half-full' person again and that she missed that person! I soon realised that I'm not as tired as I used to be at work anymore, people are telling that I'm beautiful and appreciating me more at work.

I decided to read my unhappy list, it was so childish of me because those things on my list shouldn't deter me from being happy, no! Its my obsticles in my life, its there to make me a stronger woman! I make my own happiness! A man can add to my happiness but I will never expect him to 'make' me happy.

I leave you with two of my favourite quotes from 'the secret'
"Choose your thoughts carefully .. you are a masterpiece of your life!"

"Happy feelings will attract more happy circumstances"

No comments:

Post a Comment