Sunday, October 31, 2010

My favourite Cat in the Hat Book is "The Cat in the Hat" by Dr Seuss

The Cat in the Hat Book is all about Literature - childrens literature, which has been going on for years and years now and has event made if from books to TV series and even big screen additions.

This book mainly revolves around mischief and mayhem which basically reminds me of the days when its raining outside and you have absolutely nothing to do. I believe when a child has nothing to do this is exactly what is on their mind. They're bored and while their mother is out - the Cat in the hat basically pulls them out of their boredom and gets ready to play. I cannot understand on the one side why they would want to create mayhem yet, this is the story while bringing thing one and thing two along for the destruction.

Personally i think these two small fuzzy blue imps are extremely weird and really scared me as a child and I would never let my children or myself ever even have an inch of the videos in my home - especially with the wreaking havoc in the home as a main display. At the end of the day the story unfolds as to who is going to clean up the mess, this might be famous beginner books - yet, there are much better out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment