Sunday, October 31, 2010

Andy Warhol said, "In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes." You can't choose your 15min but why would you be world famous?

This is real tricky, I have never thought of myself ever being world famous. If I think of those who are world famous, such as Mahatma Gandhi and Nelson Mandela, these a profound human beings who contributed significantly to the world that we live in today, specifically South Africa.

If I had to be world famous I would have to compare myself to these world icons, what have I learned from them? What can I bring that would be of significance as if I am to be world famous it has to be on a knowledgeable level and not on a celebrity level.

My character would be one – fun, loving and always ready for action and encompass this in every aspect of my life. I will be great in what I do , if not I will try and try again until I can no longer move forward.

The company that I keep around me is of major importance – to keep good people always aside by me is a great way to consistently give off good vibes to everyone around me and receive them in return.

Being ‘world famous’ is something that I would never want to be yet, in my own world I would want to be known as the above, one of great character and confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment